Come along and spend the morning with the very patient Jo making these on trend Culottes, perfect for comfort and style. During this 3 hour workshop you will be able to choose from a selection of suitable fabrics and create these easy to wear Culotte trousers. With an elasticated waist and being made from stretch Jersey these simple to sew Culottes will be made using an overlocker.
WORKSHOP DATE: Wednesday 10th April
TIME : 9.30am - 12.30pm
COST : £35.00 Including Fabrics
WHAT TO BRING:
- Basic sewing kit including pins, needles, scissors.
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles. The discount applies for the duration of your course with us.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
WHAT WE PROVIDE :
- Fabric - You can choose from a selection of suitable Jersey Fabrics
- Pattern pieces for you to keep.
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks.