In this 3 Hour workshop Jo will show you how to make this lovely casual Jersey top. Using a simple pattern provided by us you will be able to create a lightweight, comfortable top. You will be able to choose from a selection of Jersey fabrics and learn all the skills needed to enable you to make this top with ease. The pattern pieces are yours to keep so you can create this staple piece for your wardrobe again and again at your leisure.
WORKSHOP DATE: Wednesday 17th April
TIME : 9.30am - 12.30pm
COST : £35.00 Including Fabrics
WHAT TO BRING:
- Basic sewing kit including pins, needles, scissors.
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles. The discount applies for the duration of your course with us.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
WHAT WE PROVIDE :
- Fabric - You can choose from a selection of suitable Jersey Fabrics
- Pattern pieces for you to keep.
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks.