The multi talented Zoe will give you a masterclass in the art of putting in regular and concealed zips, whether it be a zip for a dress, trousers or cushions. Make sure you achieve that perfect fit every time.
You will also learn how to make a perfect buttonhole using the buttonhole feature and foot on the sewing machine, something some people still find a little tricky.
This is a beginners/improvers workshop but also suitable for intermediate sewers who want to fine tune those with those zips and buttonhole skills.
WORKSHOP DATE: Monday 15th April
TIME : 10am - 1.00pm
COST : £20.00 ( Including refreshments and a selection of zips and fabrics to use )
WHAT TO BRING:
- Basic sewing kit including pins, needles, scissors.
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles. The discount applies for the duration of your course with us.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks.
WHAT WE PROVIDE :
- We will provide a selection of zips and small fabric pieces to work with. Should you want to insert a zip into a specific garment then please bring it along with you.