Our Free Machine Embroidery Workshop is one of our new exciting classes. Suitable for those who have basic knowledge of a sewing machine, once you've learnt this wonderfully creative technique, there’s no turning back!
In this class Lou Cox our fabulous new teacher will gently guide you through all the techniques you need to learn free machine embroidery and show you how to be as creative as you dare by using the sewing machine to make a machine-embroidered picture using both threads and fabrics. You’ll learn on pieces of calico, which you can then turn into something else when you get home, or just frame them if you prefer!
TIME: 2pm - 5pm
LEVEL: Basic sewing machine skills required.
PRICE: £30 (Includes Calico fabric and threads)
WHAT TO BRING:
- An idea of a design which you would like to machine embroider.
- We have our own sewing machines in our sewing studio for your use. We provide up to date Janome sewing machines.
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class/workshop with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles on the day of your workshop.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks.
If you have any questions regarding any of our Courses or
Workshops please call us on (01702) 344955
Please read our Booking Terms and Conditions.