Come along to this Workshop and learn how to cover your lampshade frames in the fabric of your choice. Bring a new lease of life to a tired old frame by revamping it with fabrics to match your chosen decor.
WORKSHOP DATE: Monday 1st October and Monday 8th October
TIME : 7.30pm - 9.30pm
COST : £25.00
LEVEL Complete Beginner
WHAT TO BRING:
- Basic sewing kit including pins, needles, scissors.
- A lampshade frame of your choice to cover
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles. The discount applies for the duration of your course with us.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks..