Overlocking Workshop - Get to Know Your Overlocker
Our popular Overlocking Workshop is back with our Fab Teacher Lou !
Lou has taught for us since 2016 teaching our Overlocking and Machine Embroidery Workshops. Lou is currently a tutor at Southend University and is a hugely talented teacher. We are very lucky to be able for Lou to be able to bring her wealth of knowledge to you.
If you haven't bought a machine yet as are finding it too daunting then come and use ours in this workshop to help you make your decision.
This workshop is intended as a beginners guide and suitable for complete beginners with an Overlocker. You won't actually be making a garment in this workshop, just learning to use your machine.
PLEASE NOTE - This workshop requires a minimum number of students to run. In the unlikely event we do not have enough bookings then we will cancel the Workshop.
TIME : 9:30am-12:30pm/1:30-4:30pm
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your Overlocker (Remember the lead and instruction manual if you have it )
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class/workshop with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles on the day of your workshop.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
- Please make sure you wear a mask to enter the shop and go up to your lessons and moving around upstairs. Once you are at your workstation they can be removed.
- If you have any symptoms please do not attend your class.
- Please feel free to bring along your own refreshments.
If you have any questions regarding any of our Courses or
Workshops please call us on (01702) 344955
Please read our Booking Terms and Conditions.