Lou our fabulous teacher will guide you through step by step the stages to make a simple Jersey garment solely using the Overlocker. This Workshop is the ideal follow on to our 'Beginners guide to using an Overlocker Workshop' enabling you to start putting your new found knowledge into practice.
You will need to bring your Overlocker, 0.5 metre of 60" 150cm wide Jersey fabric and thread and your own sewing kit. We will provide you with a pattern to use.
Should it be difficult for you to bring your own machine please let us know and we will provide you with one.
This is only a 3 hour workshop so you may not get your garment fully completed. You will however, leave the Workshop with all the knowledge you need to finish it off at home.
TIME: 1.00pm - 4.00pm
LEVEL: Basic Overlocker Machine skills required
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your Overlcoker ( Remember the lead and instruction manual if you have it )
- 0.5 Metre 60" / 150cm wide Jersey Fabric and matching thread
- Sewing Kit
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class/workshop with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles on the day of your workshop.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks.
If you have any questions regarding any of our Courses or
Workshops please call us on (01702) 344955
Please read our Booking Terms and Conditions.