This Workshop is ideal for complete beginners to the art of bag making. Come and make one of these Beautiful, fully lined, reversible Tote Bags in the fabric of your choice in our workshop at Kayes Textiles.
With such an emphasis on reducing plastic bags nowadays to help our environment, then this is the perfect bag to have ready for all your shopping.
A lovely gift for Mothers Day or you could just keep it for yourself!
WORKSHOP DATE: Tuesday 28th August
TIME : 10am - 2pm
COST : £35.00 ( Including all Fabrics )
LEVEL Complete Beginner
WHAT TO BRING:
- Basic sewing kit including pins/wonderclips, needles, scissors.
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles. The discount applies for the duration of your course with us.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks.
WHAT WE PROVIDE :
- We will provide all the materials and fabrics needed to complete your bag.