Patchwork is becoming more and more popular and is a skill that creates fabulous items.
We are very lucky to have Vicki teaching for us who has a wealth of experience in patchwork and quilting and is keen to share her skills and techniques to help you create beautiful patchwork.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND SEW IN THESE CLASSES
Patchwork is made up of a selection of varying techniques all creating different finished results. You will be able to learn these techniques each week being shown how to create a new design (some designs will take 2 weeks) creating your very own sampler quilt.
CLASS TIMES: Tuesday 1:30-4:00pm
COST : £15 Per Session
LEVEL : Beginner +
All our classes are now sold individually allowing more flexibility when making your bookings. You do not have to book consecutive weeks and you can book as many or as few as you like, just remember to allow enough sessions to enable you to finish your project. All bookings will be on a first come first served basis and places are only fully secured once full payment has been made.
WHAT TO BRING:
- We have our own sewing machines in our sewing studio for your use. We provide up to date Janome sewing machines, however if you particularly want to learn on your own machine then you are more than welcome to bring it with you (don’t forget the lead and instruction manual!).
- A basic sewing kit containing – Thread, Bobbins, pins, fabric scissors, tape measure, seam ripper.
- If you have a rotary cutter and quilting ruler then please bring this with you.
- Please don't panic if you don't have any of the needed equipment, we sell everything to get you up and running in the shop.
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles. The discount applies for the duration of your course with us.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!
- We provide Tea, Coffee or cold drinks however please feel free to bring along your own refreshments if you prefer.