Kayes Textiles offers a school Purchase Order facility. Whether you are an Infant, Junior, Senior, Dance, Drama School or Scout Group or any other kind of learning establishment we are able to supply you with fabrics and haberdashery at heavily discounted prices.
School Purchase Order Information
- Purchase Orders are accepted from UK educational establishments only and must be confirmed in writing either by post or by email to email@example.com.
- Once we have received this please email us your order so that we may provide you with wholesale prices so that your order may be costed and prepared.
- Please ensure that we are provided with a school order number, email and the contact name of the person who pays the invoice together with the name of the recipient.
- You will be invoiced for your order on dispatch. Payment for purchase orders may be made by cheque or BACS. Payment terms are within 14 days of placing the order.
- All orders should be generated by the school representatives and will only be delivered to the school unless prior arrangements have been made.
If you would like us to prepare a starter pack of fabrics and haberdashery for a new Year Group our custom made student starter pack make up service has proved a huge hit with teachers, saving them valuable time and providing new year groups with a selection of fabrics with which to start their projects.
By prior arrangement we are happy for small groups of students to visit our shop during school/college hours. We can give them a short talk on fabrics and allow them to ask us any fabric related questions they may have and send them away with samples of fabrics for their workbooks.