Patchwork with Pauline - Monday
Patchwork is becoming more and more popular and is a skill that creates fabulous items.
We are very lucky to have Pauline teaching for us who has a wealth of experience in patchwork and quilting and is keen to share her skills and techniques to help you create beautiful patchwork.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN AND SEW IN THESE CLASSES
Patchwork is made up of a selection of varying techniques all creating different finished results. You will be able to learn these techniques enabling you to make your very own patchwork project, maybe a cushion or a small lap quilt or for the more ambitious perhaps a throw or a full size quilt. The possibilities are endless and it is a lovely hobby which you can enjoy at a pace that suits you.
CLASS TIMES: Monday 3.00PM - 5.00PM
COST : £10 Per Session
LEVEL : Beginner +
All our classes are now sold individually allowing more flexibility when making your bookings. You do not have to book consecutive weeks and you can book as many or as few as you like, just remember to allow enough sessions to enable you to finish your project. All bookings will be on a first come first served basis.
WHAT TO BRING:
- We have our own sewing machines in our sewing studio for your use. We provide up to date Janome sewing machines, however if you particularly want to learn on your own machine then you are more than welcome to bring it with you (don’t forget the lead!).
- A basic sewing kit containing – pins, fabric scissors, tape measure, seam ripper.
- Everybody who participates in a sewing class with us receives a 10% discount on any purchases made in Kayes Textiles. The discount applies for the duration of your course with us.
- If you need them then please don’t forget your glasses!!
- We will give you complimentary tea and coffee, however if you require anything different please feel free to bring along your own drink and snacks.